Sunday 26 May 2013

Swinging: a good form of exercise!

Hello everyone,

How is the week going? I hope you guys are doing great! Topic of the day is swinging, yes swinging :D. I took my lil man to the mini park downstairs our apartment for a swing and I got on it myself and started swinging and it was so much fun, it brought back many childhood memories. Once I got off the swing, I started to feel like I had just worked out and I was like hmmn, can swingin be a form of exercise? I got back on again this time to slowly monitor myself as I pushed myself to swing. I text my sister immediately after this and told her I had gotten another form of exercise and I was excited to share with you guys.

The whole art of swinging has to do with the fact that I am working my buns and thighs, making them firm and tight. Also, 'it can condition the ligament, joints, muscles and tendons of the body' (http://www.livestrong.com/article/372316-is-swinging-on-a-swing-good-exercise/). Also, the fact that it takes some energy to get yourself really high is another plus for me with swinging. After doing a little bit of more research on my new found idea, I also found out that for 'every hour you swing, you loose 200 calories' (http://www.livestrong.com/article/372316-is-swinging-on-a-swing-good-exercise/) . Isnt that a fun way to stay fit? I will take that option any day any time. I will definitely be visiting the park more often and take advantage of this freebie to keep my body weight in check. For more information on the benefits and varities of exercise to do while swinging, please visit http://www.livestrong.com/article/372316-is-swinging-on-a-swing-good-exercise/.

I would like to know other fun things you do with your kids that help you keep the body weight without making you feel pain, thanks for stopping by.

Until next time guys,
Its not Miss Bee, its Mummy...xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate all of your support. I would like for you to share your thoughts with me...