Saturday 14 September 2013

"Whats in my cupboard"

So I decided to do a "what's in my cupboard" just to give you guys a general idea of the things I buy.



Top shelf from left to right: 
  • No sodium canned corn 
  • Low sodium pink salmon 
  • Thai Lite coconut milk
  • Chai seeds
  • Granola 
  • Almond butter
  • Soy butter 
  • Honey Dijon Mustard 
  • Almer accents canned tomato
  • Green tea




  • Honey roasted sesame sticks
  • coconut flakes 
  • Qia superfood breakfast cereal 
  • Gogo Quinoa 4 grains hot cereal
  • Kale and chia seeds chips.












 Bottom Shelf from left to right:      


  • Simply Natural pasta sauce 
  • Spelt flour 
  • Organic brown sugar 
  • Brown rice pasta 
  • Quick oats 
  • Brown rice
  • Bulgur wheat









  • Veggie chips 
  • Red and original quinoa mixed together
  • Whole wheat  basmati rice
  • Nut mix







That's basically what's in my cupboard. I forgot to include my flax seeds and my organic honey. I have a variety of grains because I get bored easily so I like changing up things once in a while. Also, I usually don't eat pasta (i prefer roasted spaghetti squash) but once in a while, I like to spoil myself and have the brown rice pasta. 

But that's about it. 
You may leave a comment down below if you want to know more about anything on the list. 

LabisiJamie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate all of your support. I would like for you to share your thoughts with me...