Monday 6 January 2014

Been too long!

Hi guys,

How is it going? I know! It's been 4 months since I updated the blog and I am sorry! I started a new program which is very intensive and I had no clue on how to juggle school work and regular updates. I want to say thank you to the old and new readers who checked out my page. I will definitely make out time to do some regular updates even if it is once a week. I realized the reason for starting this blog was my passion for everything relating to one's health and I wanted to share with the rest of the world. Ignoring the blog was not easy for me as it constantly crossed my mind but I just could not find the time to put up a post but as I said, I would work on that and improve on my updates.

Happy new year everyone! It is 2014, I am scared in a way about this year but I am very thankful for family, the gift of life and the opportunity tomorrow gives me. I hope you had a wonderful 2013 and I wish you a better 2014 ahead. 

I and my sisters started this 'pescetarian diet' beginning of this year and we are 6 days into it. It is very interesting and I am loving it so far. I will do a separate post about what this diet entails. Again, I am very sorry for the lack of updates. I promise to make major improvements. 

Thanks for stopping by.
It's not Miss Bee, it's mummy..xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate all of your support. I would like for you to share your thoughts with me...